UNDERSTANDINGS of Our Garden
- To ground oneself and one’s life in the context of the earth, plants and compassion.
- To dwell simply among the plants, in peace and harmony as a calm and compassionate presence.
- To cultivate and exemplify a consciously immanent: “through the body” presence.
- The cultivation of ever deepening inner sensitivity to feelings, thoughts, intentions, energy manifestations, orientation (alignment in the Light), health, the feelings of others and of all beings, and the environment.
- To live a life of heartfelt humble service, facilitating and inviting compassion, in a truly deepening compassionate manner.
- To reconnect our consciousness and life style with our bodies, our health, our environment, and our hearts and spiritual foundations.
- To facilitate and encourage bodily, psychological and spiritual “literacy” regarding all elements of consumption and environmental conditions; including foods, thoughts, intentions, aromas, allergens, chemicals, fumes, and energies
- To consciously engage our “Western” culture with its organ of reproduction: EDUCATION: asking ourselves who we truly are, what is within our hearts, what is our humble context, what are our environmental constraints, and how we can be living our lives.
- To facilitate a cultural lifestyle which intrinsically values all species, all cultures and the environment.
- To exemplify how we can live in this “Western” society, but not of it.
- To exemplify and encourage us to have faith in our hearts (rather than calculation and fear in our heads), and thereby the courage to choose accordingly: “pro-actively,” rather than re-actively, blindly, or “inside the box.”
- To facilitate and encourage the perpetuation and resurgence of traditional cultures and their healing arts and consciousness/ wisdom.
- To facilitate and encourage the return to holistic plant spirit medicines; and to wean us from addictive dependency upon inertly harsh pharmaceuticals.
- To dwell simply among the plants, in peace and harmony, as a calm and compassionate presence.